AdrianChira.com is the personal blog of, you guessed, Adrian Chira, a former medical doctor, now an personal branding & online identity strategist . The contents reflect my personal opinions.
© 2009 – 2013 by Adrian Chira.
Because I do advisory work, run seminars, and do paid speaking in the world that I write about, there are inevitable conﬂicts. I have friends in some of the organizations that I discuss on this site, as well as in my writings and on the speaking circuit, and I have run seminars or advised some of the companies mentioned in the site.
When there is a potential conflict, I will call it out at the bottom of the post like this.
Prior to starting my own business in 2011, I held the following full time jobs:
- Bancpost S.A.: Executive Manager Marketing, Alternative Channels of Distribution and Retail Control
- Unicredit-Tiriac Bank SA: Head of Retail Products
- HVB-Tiriac Bank SA: Head of Retail Products
- HVB Bank SA: Head of Retail Sales
- Media Sound Advertising: Outdoor and Print Manager
I almost never review products (such as software) so please do not ask.
I occasionally review books on this site.
- I try to maintain a free and open environment.
- I welcome comments on this blog. Your comments should be appropriate to the post that you are commenting on
- By commenting you are granting the blog owner license to the content of the comment.
- I maintain the right to delete inappropriate comments.
- I will not remove a “negative” comment.
- I will remove comments that are inappropriately off topic, comments that contain personal attacks, comments that are clearly spam (trying to sell a product without adding value to a discussion), and comments with excessive profanity.
- If you do not use your full name in a comment, I do require a valid email address.
- Feel free to email information that you think I may be interested in based on reading this site or my other sites. A Twitter DM (@adrianchira) is also a good way to reach me.
- I greatly appreciate personal pitches that you craft especially for me based on what I write and speak about.
- I do not appreciate broadcast pitches or press releases in areas that I do not cover.
There are many ways to contact me: